Sunday, September 25, 2011

A brief hello.

I have resorted to updating my blog via blackberry because we are internet challenged at home. Ok fine, we have been stealing our neighbour's wifi connection and it seems like they have not yet paid their bill. Yes, we are internet sucking leeches - but only because I am still at my mom's! Hmmm, that was supposed to make everything sound better but it's doing the complete opposite haha.

It feels like something is missing when I don't get to blog. Like I'm leaving an old friend hanging and she's like "What's up! What's new??" and all I'm doing is blatantly ignoring her. The poor girl. Anyway, I don't really like typing from my bb because it can get completely annoying, so I'll just hope my neighbours decide to pay their bill so I can continue leeching. Not so proud of myself at the moment *cue big cheesy grin*

Oh before I forget, ayden is going through this 'I'm picky about who gets to touch me, let alone hold me' phase. I know that babies do go through this eventually, but Yasir's parents are finding it hard to even be near him without him acting all whiny, because he doesn't see them everyday. We do go to their house every weekend, but I guess he only wants people he sees every single day. I suppose when Yasir's mom retires next month we will drop him off there more often. He is definitely going through a phase. Wonder how long these phases last though.

Okay, I've typed from my bb long enough! Bummed that I don't get to share this link of a gorrrgeous wedding that I found online! Soon, I promise. Maybe I should send my neighbour a note..

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

1 comment:

Iezan Tajuddin Woods said...

hahahah!now we know!Comey ar u!

pls,pls share me about the wedding link!

btw,bbe..im thinking of doing 'vintage' for one of my wedding ceremony..went round to do the 'LOVE' blocks like yours but mahal seyyy!any thoughts of selling them?Teeehheee...