Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vintage buys of the week.

It's no secret that I like me a charming vintage dress. But lately I find that I have been wearing the same 'ol things because of the lack of 'new old things' to wear. Also because all my clothes are back in our apartment because *cough* wearestilllivingatmygrandparents'/mom'seversinceIgavebirth *cough*

Anyway, Vintage Biri-Biri has quite a good collection of lovely vintage dresses (I featured them when I was working in female magazine back in the day), and I couldn't resist this nautical, stripey number and this beautiful mural print dress when I laid eyes on them. Can you really blame me?

sloppy vintage kisses,
'Aainaa

p/s: My blog posts have become somewhat irregular now (sometimes once a day, twice a day, sometimes once in three days), so if you would like an update sent to your inbox instead of checking and coming back to the same old post, feel free to subscribe. There must be a button around here somewhere...

No comments: