Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monday links.




Just a few links to perk up your Monday morning:

- I didn't know the phrase 'a diamond in the rough' had so many meanings. Check out number 6 and 7. I almost snorted my morning coffee out of my nose. Warning: it's a tad bit vulgar, but a little vulgarity never hurt nobody!

- Yasir and I looked at this lomo camera yesterday in Sungei Wang. It's so friggin cute, like a camera Barbie would use in Barbieland. I. Need. One. Don't ask me why, I just do. Yepp.

- Ahh, proposals. Here are 50 romantic ways to get her to say "YES! YES!!"

- I've been wanting to buy yellow nailpolish for a while now (this post and this post from one of my fav fashion bloggers made me want to give it a whirl). I tried some on in Sephora and am kicking myself for not getting it the other day! As Arnold puts it wisely, I'll be bakkkk.

- This vintage sapphire ring is so darling.

- This hilarious joke will make you think twice before blaming the dog (or cat!)

- I've been searching forever for a necklace I can wear everyday, which would go with everything. A personalised name necklace is of course, so Carrie Bradshaw and so fab. Get yours here. (<--my bad, there was an error with the link previously, but it's all fixed and good to go now!) I'm certainly considering it!

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

1 comment:

leanne.ali said...

That's the camera i told you. If you wanna get a lomo get Diana F. Cute ain't it? hehehe