Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mission.

Okay, so we're not getting the Missoni for Bugaboo stroller because The Hubster thinks it ridic for us to splash out that much on a thing to push our baby around in (boooo!), so my next mission is to get a camera. A proper camera! It's sad that most of the pics I have of Ayden are all taken by Yasir or my camera phone, and it's definitely not enough. WE NEED A CAMERA. PRONTO.

So my knowledge on cameras is super crappy, and I've been asking around on what type of camera shoots like a dslr but is not gigantor in size like a dslr. I've gotten some suggestions and will start having a looksee this weekend. One of my colleagues suggested a digital lomo...they sure are cute aren't they? I know they're not exactly proper cameras, more if you want to just have fun mucking around, but some of the images I've looked at that have been lomo produced are pretty darn awesome. Maybe I'll get a proper camera AND a lomo if I'm feeling generous. Anything to capture Ayden in the best light possible, right?

sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

p/s: New camera = lovely pics = more pics on this blog! No more random pics from google! haha. Fingers crossed.

No comments: