Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wedding fever

Just a few wedding related links which are just too great not to share:

- Okay, Christina Hendricks' wedding was ages ago. But in case you missed it, this pic of her and her bridal party is so vintage fabulous it's ridiculous, I keep on coming back to it again and again. So freakin' gorgeous.

- I love anything related to Summer Finn's wardrobe in 500 Days of Summer. This wedding dress in this shade of blue would be perfect for her, don't you think? And while we're at it, this wedding cake would be great too!

- Can I have a second wedding so I can serve these DIY popsicles at my solemnisation ceremony? How great would they look in photos??

- I've always loved a romantic backyard wedding. But what I'm really looking at is at this gorgeous bride's lacey tiered wedding gown!

- This wedding is so quirky yet stunning, I'm speechless. And check out her bridesmaids' dresses. So, so pretty!

sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa




1 comment:

shamaine said...

Babes I love xtina Hendricks wedding...Dari dulu lagi...when I get married ,I want it to be something like that