Friday, September 30, 2011

Look who's back!


Hello lovers!

Looks like someone has settled their internet bill, about time! haha man I'm such an ass. Anywhoo, I am currently feeling very tired, because I walked from my workplace to the LRT (which to me, is super far, but yes I may just be exaggerating as usual, though this time I really think I'm not, I swear), got home, played with my baby bear, took a shower, played with baby bear again, gulped down some stuff which was supposed to be dinner, put baby bear to sleep (which entails me rocking him senseless until he arrives safely to destination dreamland) and finally putting my feet up. At 10pm. Whew! *wipes imaginary sweat off forehead*

So I've been wanting to bring Ayden swimming for some time now, because I read that the later you put off bringing your baby swimming, the more likely they will grow up fearing the pool or the ocean. Or the lake. Etc etc. I was a water baby if I say so mahself, there was nothing I loved more than to swim swim swimmmmm! And I'm hoping that Ayden develops a love for swimming too. But I'm a bit torn as to where in the world should I take him. I mean, let's face it, we all know that public pools ain't exactly the cleanest of all places. And the thought of him splashing about or even accidentally swallowing some of that water irks me to no end. Plus I read that the water shouldn't be too cold because the baby wouldn't enjoy it. So we are at a dilemma on finding the perfect pool - clean and not too cold. I hope we find this magical place soon!

Another dilemma, though a minor one, was what the heck am I going to wear! Bikinis are a big no no at this point, my flabby tummy is nowhere near ready to say hello to the world. So yes, the answer is obvious - a one piece. And I'm actually pretty excited, because I've been wanting to get myself one of those retro looking swimsuits. So after clicking here and there, oohing and aahing at some gorgeous designs, I bought myself a simple, pin-up inspired one piece at ASOS:


They have it in black too, but I thought that Rust Orange would look cuter when I bring Ayden swimming. Maybe I'll find him orange swimmers too haha.

Here's to hoping this swimsuit actually fits me and that we find THE pool!

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u found it :-)

Azura

AainaaRibena said...

Thanks to you! :D