Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Excuse me..

..but I really want a men's watch. I saw one in Guess which had a black strap and would look so sexy with any outfit, and I've also been contemplating of getting one that looks even more masculine-like :

A bit businessman-ish, I know. But that's what makes it so terribly appealing, because I'm not one (is that a weird reason?) and there's something about its obvious man-like appearance and obnoxious gold tone that makes it look sexy against a sleek outfit. Case in point - here's a pic of Sienna Miller sporting one, grabbed from gofugyourself :


I don't necessarily like the watch that she's wearing, but it's the closest example I can find right now. My birthday's coming up, will definitely be pondering about this one for a while. Hmm.

Okay, I just realised you can't see the watch properly on Sienna. But you get the idea!


No comments: