Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is a happy post # 4

I've realised that I usually put these happy posts up after I feel like shit. I suppose thinking about the little things in life that make me smile helps perk me up a little. So here we go :

- Seeing a cute old couple holding hands, still very much in love with each other after all these years

- Scenes in a movie where an animal is being rescued and eventually emerges unharmed

- Will Smith in Hancock (if only all street bums looked like him!)

- My datuk. His senget smile, his crinkly eyes, his goofy laughter and his silk-like white hair. Everything about him makes me smile :)

- This one's cheesy, but really, I feel all tingly inside : seeing a rainbow after the rain. It feels like God is reminding me that everything is going to be alright, just have faith in your heart.

- A slice of good cake.

- Winning in a game. Yes, I'm competitive, I can't help it! But I'm learning not to be a sore loser, people!

to be continued.

1 comment:

shamaine said...

if all bums looked like will smith...................................................DAMN! hahahaha