Friday, July 25, 2008

This is a shout out

...to my 'invisible' readers, whom I THINK read my blog from time to time because they've told me so! Not a lot of people, but every reader counts! Yay!

They are...drumroll please...

Syibba, Eduardo and Raina (yesss I still remember you telling me you check my blog when you're bored. I was smiling so widely when you told me..I hope you're still doing it, darling.)

You people fuel my creativity. I'll try to write interesting posts. Seriously.

Oh and if there are other 'invisible' readers out there, it would be nice if you let me know - spread the love!

sloppy kisses xoxo

6 comments:

leanne.ali said...

babena, im one of those 'invisible' readers. hehehe ;)

Unknown said...

me too

AainaaRibena said...

lee! haha i'm actually surprised. how come i can't view your blog? and 'let me remain a mystery', it's cool how you stumbled upon my blog, I visited yours just now :) Babe is soooo adorable!

Unknown said...

hey aainaa,
i'm one of those invisible readers too..

i don't think u remember me. but we went to school together :D

anyway. love reading your blog!

ultimatecass said...

ME! ME!
I read your blog!
So yay me? hehe
xoxo

AainaaRibena said...

omg you people are the cutest, i have the widest smile on my face right now! Of course I remember you, Rosazreen ish ish...hehe..and yay Ati! I read your blog too hun! I should add you to my links :) Will do it soon! xxx