Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cheesy O's

Yasir and I have a maternity shoot this weekend (I think)because a photographer friend of mine generously offered us the opportunity for a photo session with The Picture Company at One Utama. While I know this is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity, I'm a bit worried because it's going to be in a studio, and I'm nervous the pics might turn out to look like your typical, cheesy maternity shoot, because there's not much to work with. It's definitely nothing against the photographer (I've seen The Picture Company's work and they're really good!), it's just that you can only do so much with a studio backdrop, you know?

A part of me is thinking, just go ahead and do the whole black and white, 'raw' feel sort of shoot, partly because I'm too lazy to think of anything else, but another side of me feels I need to think of a new 'angle' to the shoot so Yasir and I will have our stamp on it. I have a feeling I'll go with a basic studio shoot, but put enough 'twists' on it so it doesn't turn out looking like your average maternity pics. Or at least I hope!

Oh, here's a lil' something to brighten everyone's day - maternity shoots gone baaad. Haha

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/category/photos/pregnancy/

Enjoy!

Sloppy kisses.

No comments: