Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The wash.

All this while, as I kept on telling myself that I'm going to have a baby, it never completely hit me - I constantly dream about my baby boy here in my arms, finally, and becoming a mom. I've even told my cats that soon they should be expecting a tiny little thing, and to be gentle with him. I read my old childhood books to him (he seems to like Mother Goose's Fairy Tale about The Ugly Duckling - one of my all time faves too) But whenever someone would ask me THE question : "How does it feel knowing you're going to be a mom soon?", I get an out-of-body experience, and feel like I'm leading someone else's life. Because when something is SO major, it takes a while for it to completely sink in.

But today, as I handed Ayden's pile of clothes to my maid so she could handwash them, I swear nothing has felt more real. He's coming. He really is! And I'll be here to welcome him with my arms as wide open as they will ever be.

:)

2 comments:

anis said...

sooo excited for you! i still remember those last weeks of my pregnancy like it was yesterday! i gave birth exactly last day of 37th week.

lynn said...

I gave birth by end of my 35th week...for both my son and my dotter...I miss my preggy time coz that the only time where you can eat whenever and whatever that u like...heheheheeh...:)Take care Aina...