Friday, March 18, 2011

Nighties!

Went to Ampang Point alone today to find me some cheapo, but reasonably cute nighties which unbutton at the front so it'll be easier for me to breastfeed. I scouted around at the outlet stores at first, but none of them actually had comfy cotton nighties with buttons at the front! I did come across some pretty cute pyjama pants and t-shirts, but I didn't want to give up on my search for cotton nighties just yet, so I headed to Royel. Jackpot! My eyes lit up as soon as I saw the rack of sleepwear which met the criteria I had in mind. Cotton? Check. Decent length? Check! Buttons at the front for 'easy access'? Check! Cute? Check! Comfy? Hell yeah.

So I grabbed three - yellow polka dots, dark blue and white polka dots (dark colours are better for your stay in the hospital - should you 'stain', after delivery) and a festive floral patterned one. Mission accomplished.

Also bought some disposable undies, I'll be on the lookout for some cheap, comfy cotton ones tomorrow. My old ones are getting pretty tight. Boo.

Oh, came across this jewellry site with custom made pendants. So you can stamp your name, or your kids or hubster's. They've got some pretty cute designs, but I'm liking the simple 'initial' idea:

http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/teenie-tiny-initials-necklace-P100C8.aspx

So I would be wearing a 'Y' for Yasir and 'A' for Ayden around my neck :) Funnily enough, both letters are my initials, though I hardly use my full name.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Wish me luck for my maternity shoot on Sunday!

Sloppy kisses xxx

1 comment:

teena said...

royel is the best! got my la senza nightie there for rm5 heh