Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ticking 'timebomb'!

I am feeling a tad bit antsy because in a matter of days I'll be in my 35th week and it's not out the ordinary for a woman to deliver in her 36th week. So by this week I'll need to get as much stuff prepared and ready as possible, just in case. This includes packing the hospital bag. Not exactly sure what I'm supposed to bring, all I can think of for now are these:

- baby's onezies
- swaddle blanket
- booties, mitts
- kain batik (2 at least)
- maternity pads\extra long sanitary pads
- toiletries: soap, my cleanser, toothbrush etc
- surah yaasin
- t-shirt for me to wear with kain batik, or cotton nightie. Possibly nighties which unbutton at the front so I can breastfeed easily
- maternity bra
- a few breast pads just in case
- comfy, granny undies! Haha. Oh and disposable undies
- snacks
- camera!
- ipod (if I can borrow one from someone!) And yasir wants to borrow his friend's handheld game thingy.
- jumper and socks in case I get cold

Hmmmmm..can't really think of anything else at the moment...what else am I missing?

4 comments:

lynn said...

Good Luck dear...You should put it in your car starting from today onwards...And make sure your ready for few sign....such as water broke or...blood stain in panties...or minor contraction (period pain)....but it is way far from labour especially for first time mother...and I am so excited to share few tips with u....Once u have the sign...please go home and take a rest and take a shower and shave whatever that u want and after that you can head to hospital even though it took more than 18 hours before u can deliver your cute little prince....and don't forget to take a snack for energy...

AainaaRibena said...

Thanks lynn! Will definitely keep that in mind. Nervous, but definitely excited :) Please pray for a smooth delivery for me heh. :)

It's ME ! said...

laptop to skype the event!! (after all, I have nothing to do) =D
And remember, I want exclusive pics first before you decide to put him on fb to show the world!!

lynn said...

I will always pray for your safe delivery...do take care...and don't worry I know you surf and read a lot about delivery...:)