Wednesday, February 16, 2011

31 Weeks Vlog




Okay, this vlog is quite lame because the sound doesn't match with the picture (Yasir uploaded it, not meee!) so it doesn't really make sense haha. But it is an attempt to update my pregnancy vlogs. I tried. I look like I'm wearing a kain batik, which I'm not. hahah. I just rambled on and on about...stuff, and got chopped off in the end. If Yasir kindly fixes the video, then I shall re-post a new one. If not, we are stuck with this weird video. Booooo. This could well be my last vlog by the way...or my second last one, we shall seeeeee (something tells me it's the last one)! Oh, fastfoward towards the end if you just wanna see how big my tummy is - don't worry, no inappropriate flashing, I promise! :p

sloppy kisses!

3 comments:

Terri said...

don't worry about the weight gain aainaa. you look AMAZING!! all glowy and healthy and pretty!! you are definitely mostly tummy (so bulat omg! like a watermelon!! :D ) but the little you have put on in other places suits you :)

you're already a beautiful mum and i wish i was in KL to come shower you with buah tangan and coo at your baby!! :D

<3

AainaaRibena said...

awwww i wish you were here to coo at him tooooo! Yeah, tummy is bulat, and I get breathless just from going up the stairs. Or even just from eating :/ I'm nervous about the actual delivery, but definitely excited :D Whenever you come back to Malaysia come by and visit us ok?

xxx

It's ME ! said...

I knew it! The moment I saw ur vid! That skirt which you are wearing as a dress is mine :P I was gonna bring it to vevey but had to cut down on my clothes coz takut overweight....
heyyyyy.....tht skirt is suppose to be in the bag of clothes tht i suruh u simpankan :P
Please take care of it (coz u know how many skirts I own....like tht's the only one).

Nasib baik I'm x there or I would prolly have picit ur perut....geram...hahahahahah.....you think he has a big head? :D