Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baby shower updates.

So I called the store to see if my dress was ready, and it isn't!! I have a feeling that when it IS ready, there will still be a bit of alteration that STILL needs to be done, because isn't that just how the universe works?? Darn it. By hook or by crook, it better be ready before Friday or heads are going to roll!!!!!

Anyway, breatheeee. Haha. Here's a pic of the facebook event invite that my friend Leanne designed!


Super cute :) Thanks heaps Leanne! Initially, I thought Marmalade in Bangsar Village II would be a cute set-up for a baby shower (yellow wallpaper, ceiling lamps etc), but because the guest list might be more than 20 people, Marmalade told me that they would have to treat it as a private function and charge 50 ringgit per head for a high tea buffet. I really didn't want to force anyone to fork out 50 bucks for a baby shower, so Marmalade was a no go. So finally, my girlfriends decided to have it at Seri Maya Apartment's function room, with a high tea buffet I think, which might charge around RM30 a head..not too sure of the exact details of that one yet. Seriously, if I could afford to pay for everyone's food, I would in a heartbeat :( I'll be chipping in for the decor, which I'll be leaving in my friends' hands...can't wait can't wait! *does a little dance*

sloppy baby shower kisses,

'Aainaa and Ayden :)

No comments: