Monday, February 28, 2011

Engaged!


Yasir and I went for a check up at Prince Court yesterday (yupp, we finally decided on me delivering at PCMC - but guess what! We changed docs! Sigh, long story). Anyway I don't really wanna yack on about hospitals and docs anymore, just letting you guys know that we changed to Dr. Paul Tay, recommended by my cousin Kak Sazzy. Goodbye dreamy/charming doc. Sniff. Anyway, the baby is already in the engaged position, which is head down. This is the position they should be in ideally, when it's time to deliver. I've still got at least a month plus to go but he's already in that position. Maybe he can't wait to see his mommy :) eheheheheh. I'm just praying that he stays like that, because there is a possibility that your baby could go back into breech position. Staying positive! Oh, and we tried to do a 3D scan too, but could not see his face clearly - but we could make out that he was sucking his thumb again! Think it's already a habit he's developed in there :) He now weighs 2.5kgs (that's around 5.5 pounds), which is quite 'semangat'. Doc was kinda surprised, because he said from looking at the size of my tummy, he wouldn't have picked it. It's one of God's miracles - a pregnant woman could have a small tummy, but be carrying a huge baby. Amazing.

Okay, evening nap time. Slept close to 3am last night.

xxx

No comments: