Monday, February 28, 2011

The day we became man and wife.

I was going through some photos on facebook and decided to reminisce the day Yasir and I became husband and wife. Here are some photos of our nikah/solemnisation ceremony. So much thought was put into every itty bitty little detail - it was truly a labour on love, on my part. 17th July 2010 was definitely a day to remember.






















































Sayang, I will always be by your side and I will always love you, too.

Sincerely yours,

'Aainaa

3 comments:

lynn said...

So cute to see u & hubby...:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful. if u don't mind may I know whose the wedding planner?

AainaaRibena said...

her name's wsyafeeqa anas, you can look her up on fb. I've actually lost her number because I lost my phone right after my wedding!